Summer is just around the corner! What’s the perfect summer pattern, you ask? Well, it’s tie dye! Tie dye shirts are the perfect shirt for all things summer related as they’re colorful, bright, and fun (which all describe what summer is all about).
Invented in the mid 60s in the United States, tie-dye is a traditional method of tying and dyeing a piece of fabric or cloth by hand by folding the material into a pattern, and binding it with string or rubber bands. The ties prevent the entire material from being dyed, and the dye is then applied to only parts of the material.
Tie dye is usually made with white cotton t-shirts, typically using bright colors, which is the most fabulous fashion element in the summer. With the bright colors that are used in tie dye shirts, they make a perfect canvas to showcase your brand! Tie-dye shirts have become a fashion-forward trend and can be worn almost everywhere, like summer sport events, family reunions, concerts, festivals, or supporting a cause, etc. At NYFifth, we offer a wide selection of tie dye shirt patterns from brands Tie Dye, Colortone and Dyenomite. Here are 5 cool tie dye patterns that are popular for this summer!
1. Spiral Tie Dye Pattern
Popular Spiral Tie Dye Tees:
- Colortone T1001 – Multi Color Tie Dye Adult Tee – This spiral tie dye shirt is just on the trend as its multi-color offers you more opportunities to choose from whether getting together or hanging out. It’s made of 5.3 oz., 100% ComfortSoft cotton for softness and comfort. There are 38 colors for you to choose from, and also available in youth style. (Please note: variance will vary, given the dyeing process)
Dyenomite 200MS – Multi-Color Spiral Short Sleeve T-Shirt – It’s made of 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% heavyweight cotton that is soft, breathable, and won’t shrink after washing. Featuring double-needle stitched neckline and sleeves for added durability, this spiral tie dye shirt can be worn for years. It comes in 10 colors, of which classic rainbow spiral, florescent rainbow swirl and michelangelo are very popular. These tie dye shirts for kids are also available. (Please note: variance will vary, given the dyeing process)
2. Cyclone Tie Dye Pattern
One of the most popular prints, the cyclone tie dye pattern expresses a brand new concept of fashion in a classic shape. It gives your tee an eye-catching pop that is sure to stand out in the crowd. Usually a one color style, cyclone tie dye shirt sweeps off your feet with different tones of color to make your logo or design on the center of attention.
Popular Cyclone Tie Dye Tees:
- Dyenomite 200CY – Cyclone Pinwheel Short Sleeve T-Shirt – This cyclone pinwheel tee is made of 5.3 oz., 100% pre-shrunk cotton, which features excellent durability and superb elasticity both at one time. It has double-needle stitched neckline and sleeves, easily figuring your perfect neckline and armline. Using the craftsmanship of shoulder-to-shoulder taping, this tee will surely stay in straight shape as long as it is well-dressed. It also comes in youth style. (Please note: variance will vary, given the dyeing process)
Dyenomite 200CC – Contrast Cyclone T-Shirt – Made of 5.3 oz., 100% cotton, this cyclone tee is the perfect blend of softness, comfort and style. Featuring double-needle stitched neckline and bottom hem, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, and tearaway label, this cyclone tie dye tee won’t warp and will last for years. (Please note: variance will vary, given the dyeing process)
3. Bullseye Tie Dye Pattern
Popular Bullseye Tie Dye Tees:
- Dyenomite 200BE – Bullseye Tie Dye T Shirt – This custom tie dye shirt with a big bullseye pattern at front is perfect for adding logo or design. Made of 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton, and featuring double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves; quarter-turned, seven-eighths inch seamless collar; shoulder-to-shoulder taping, this bullseye tie dye tee is soft, comfortable, and can be worn for years. There are also bullseye shirts for youth. (Please note: variance will vary, given the dyeing process)
- Port & Company PC149 – Essential Window Tie-Dye Tee – You’ll appreciate how outta sight this window pattern can be with your logo. Starting with a prepared-for-dye blank ensures vibrant color and a standard fit. This tie dye tee is made of 5.4 oz., 100% cotton. Also available in youth style. The tie-dye process infuses each garment with unique character. Please allow for slight color variation.
4. Spider Tie Dye Pattern
Popular Spider Tie Dye Tees:
- Colortone T1000 – Spider Tie Dye Tee – Show off your personality with this spider tie dye shirt that is made of 5.3 oz., 100% ComfortSoft cotton for softness and comfort. There are 20 colors for your to choose from, and it’s also available in youth style. (Please note: variance will vary, given the dyeing process)
5. Crystal Tie Dye Pattern
Crystal tie dye is a form of “low immersion” dyeing that results in a sharp distinct crystalline looking pattern. This tie dye tee is subtle and stylish. The faded crystal pattern makes a great background for any design or logo.
Popular Crystal Tie Dye Tees:
- Dyenomite 200CR – Crystal Tie Dyed T-Shirt – Catch the eyes of crowds in this crystal tie dye tee. Made of 5.3 oz., 100% cotton for softness and comfort, this crystal sgiirt is preshrunk so that further shrinkage will not occur. It’s available in 16 colors, and also comes in youth style. (Please note: variance will vary, given the dyeing process)
Colortone T358P – Adult Crystal Camo Tie Dye Tee – This tie dye tee with a true camouflage look is perfect for outdoors. Made of 5.2 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton, this camo tee will make you comfortable all day long, and can be worn for years. It also comes in youth style. (Please note: variance will vary, given the dyeing process)
Did you know that we also offer screen printing and custom embroidery on all our apparel and accessories? We strive for customer satisfaction, as well as offer bulk discounts and fast turn around. For a free quote, talk to a friendly customer representative today at (877) 695-9722 or email us your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.