Looking to get your logo imprinted on some shirts and hats for your next corporate event, fundraiser, or for a team uniforms? At NYFifth we offer both screen printing and embroidery on all our apparel and accessories, so your logo can stand out from the rest. If you’re looking to create custom apparel, we can do that here. We offer free price proposals and mock-ups. Here are the steps to receive a free price proposal and mock-up:
Step 1: Select Product
Step 2: Fill Out Imprint Inquiry Form
- Imprint Method – Here are two imprint methods Embroidery logo & Silkscreen logo, and you can choose one of them. If you ever wonder which method works best or what the difference between the two are, please look our previous blog about Embroidery vs. Screen Printing.
- Upload Artworks – Upload artwork that you want to add to your design.
- Imprint Instructions – Let us know where you would like your artwork to be placed (Ex. centered on back, on right sleeve, etc.).
- Apparel Information – If you want to create custom clothing, you can enter size, size quantities and color(s).
- Imprint Quantity – Please enter your estimated total quantity. Our minimum imprint quantity is 12 pieces.
- Required In-Hand Date – To ensure on-time delivery, please input an estimated date of when you would like to receive your items.
- Contact Information – Please enter you name, phone number and email address for our customer representative to contact you with design questions or pricing details.
- Delivery Address – Please enter your shipping address to estimate shipping time and cost.
Step 3: Reviewing Price Proposal & Mock Up
Once the imprint inquiry form is submitted, one of our representatives will contact you via email with a price proposal and mock-up (as above picture showed) for you to review within 24 hours. After reviewing price proposal and mock-up, you can approve and place the order, or make edits to the price proposal and mock-up, or decline.
Step 4: Order is placed!
Once both the price proposal and mock-up are approved, a final order will be made. We will send a new email with link for you to review the order one more time, and you can submit payment. Standard turn around time is 2 weeks once the order has been placed and final mocks (screen printing) or sew out (embrodery) have been approved.
For imprint inquires, you can also speak to a friendly customer representative at (877) 695-9722 or simply email us your questions and inquiry at email@example.com.