Planning on doing some last-minute Christmas shopping and need to make sure your order arrives in time for Christmas? We got you! Below are our holiday shipping deadlines to make sure your order get to you on time! To make sure your package arrives on time for Christmas, please following the following deadlines:
For Christmas Orders
- Ground Shipping (3-5 Business Days): Friday, December 13th
- UPS 3-Day Select: Thursday, December 19th (to deliver Tuesday, December 24th)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Friday, December 20th (to deliver Tuesday, December 24th)
- UPS Next Day Air: Monday, December 23rd (to deliver Tuesday, December 24th)
For New Years Orders
- Ground Shipping (3-5 Business Days): Friday, December 20th
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Friday, December 27th
- UPS Next Day Air: Monday, December 30th
Please note that these dates are not guaranteed unless started otherwise.
For Custom Orders
Our standard turn around time is 2 weeks. To not incur any rush fees, please have your order in no later than Monday, December 9th. If you can’t meet that deadline, we also do rush orders — which can be about an extra $2.00/piece.
It’s important to remember that the holidays are an extremely busy time for all shipping companies. Once the order has been shipped, then the order is now in the hands of the shipper and there is nothing else we can do. Please be aware that unexpected delays, such as weather conditions and delivery route changes, can happen and may delay your expected delivery date.
We encourage all our customers to purchase their gifts as soon as possible and not wait last minute. If you happen to be tied-up at the office or have a busy schedule that you need to order last-minute, please follow the above shipping dates to make sure your order gets deliver to you in time!
All our blank orders are processed and shipped out the next day from the closest warehouse to you. If you’d like to find out which warehouse the item will be shipping from, you can speak to a customer representative at (877) 695-9722.
Happy shopping and happy holidays!