Trends are hard to keep up with! Especially when it comes to promotional products. Products that are in high demand one minute completely become out of style.
The pandemic has changed the way we live and work. We are more aware of what we are buying, as well as the impact these items have on ourselves. Marketing a business is tough, but promotional products can help. Promotional products are powerful marketing tools. The most popular promotional products are a combination of stylish, useful and forward-thinking.
Here are our top 5 promotional product trends for 2022:
1. Eco-Friendly Items
Sustainability is a trend that will definitely continue through 2022 and beyond. It’s more than a trend, it’s a strategy for success! Consumers are searching for more than just quality products and services these days. They have increasing demand for eco-friendly products. Giving eco-friendly and environmentally responsible giveaway items will not only showcase your company’s responsibility, but make your brand more credible.
Trending Eco Friendly Items:
- econscious EC7000 – Organic Cotton Twill Unstructured Baseball Hat
- econscious EC1000 – 100% Organic Cotton Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Hanes P160 – Comfortblend EcoSmart Crewneck Sweatshirt
- Hanes 054X – Ecosmart Jersey Sport Shirt
- Gemline – 100318 Midori Bamboo Pouch
2. Retail Brands
Brands are as big as they ever have been in promotion. Consumers want products that they recognize whether in stores or on the web. Giving away recognizable promotional products makes them seem more desirable and aligns your brand with a quality product. Retail-inspired products are more budget friendly, and you’ll be able to customize the products to fit your brand.
Trending Retail Brands:
3. Work from Home Products
The pandemic has led many of us work from home in the past years. Companies everywhere have adopted hybrid work policies, while many have allowed their employees to work remotely permanently. It can be difficult to maintain the same level of productivity that employees normally would at the office. Consider promotional products that make work easier, and keep employees comfy.
Trending Work from Home Products:
- Gemline 100063 – Mobile Office Pencil Case
- Port Authority BP60 – Core Fleece Blanket
- Bella + Canvas 3739 – Unisex Sponge Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie
- Jerzees 973M – 50/50 NuBlend Fleece Sweatpants
4. Virtual Tradeshow/Event Giveaways
Virtual tradeshow or event is never going away. Virtual event giveaways will play an important role in building up excitement, driving online engagement, and even promoting your brand. Giveaways have been a valuable tool for making virtual events a success. When used to say thank you for being part of your event and brand’s community, you’re creating a connection that customers crave.
Trending Virtual Event Giveaways:
- BAGedge BE007 – 6 oz. Canvas Promo Tote
- Liberty Bags 8886 – Value Drawstring Backpack
- Yupoong 6006 – 5-Panel Classic Trucker Cap
- Next Level 3600 – Unisex Cotton T-Shirt
5. Return to the Office Products
Who did their jobs from home for most of the pandemic are now being asked to return to the office. Safety is still top of mind in this situation. You can limit risk and boost employee morale by giving your teams some essential sanitation supplies, like masks, gloves, sanitizers, and so on. These return to the office products not only keep work areas clean, but help them stay productive.
Trending Return to the Office Products:
- Badger 1930 – B-Core 3-Ply Mask
- Gemline 9412 – Lunch Cooler
- Liberty Bags 1713 – Neoprene Laptop Holder 13.3 Inch
Try to follow the trends that will help you come up with new ideas. Change your marketing strategies accordingly and stay ahead of the competition.
Add your brand or logo to these trending promotional products with our imprinting services at NYFifth! We strive for customer satisfaction, as well as offer bulk discounts and fast turn around. For a free price proposal and mock-up, talk to a friendly customer representative today at (877) 695-9722 or email us your inquiry at email@example.com.